Monday, October 20, 2008

Random thoughts

Here are my 7 random thoughts

1. I hate negativity but can't get my mind to be positive.

2. Being a realist opens my eyes to see what's right in front of me but closes my eyes to many possibilities of how things could be.

3. Babies are cute, but they just poo and throw up way too much.

4. I love my family, my husband and kids, and my sisters, brothers and parents. I don't know if I have more fun than with those people who understand and accept me the most. (p.s. Patrice, I consider you a sister)

5. Marriage is difficult but it seems much easier when both partners accept it's difficulty.

6. I used to see things like folding my husbands socks the way he wanted was offensive to me and women everywhere, now I truly want to do it for him because I love him so much.

7. Jane Eyre used to be my hero, but of late my new hero is Erma Bombeck. She just got mothers and wrote words of wisdom that I believe will stand the test of time.

1 comment:

The Hill family said...

I love random thoughts. I could have done tons more than six! Thanks for playing along. Love ya sis~