Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello blogging world

I have never "blogged" before (oh my, I can't believe I used that as a verb). I am not computer savvy by any means so bear with me. But I love to write and this seems like the first step to getting your writing read. It's a new world out there baby and I've got to keep up with it.

In high school I was known as the girl who fought against using the internet. It scared me and I still believe there was good reason to be scared. Though I have discovered in the short six years since high school that avenues like the internet can be used both for good and bad. So here is to the possibilities of the internet.

I am sending my voice out into the great beyond. Only time will tell if there is anyone interested in what I have to say. If it is possible for a simple stay at home mother to have anything note worthy floating around in her brain then it is my duty nay obligation to share those points of interest with the world at large.

No comments: