Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blue and Gold!


This was the very first time I have made a sheet cake (super easy btw), but I think it turned out awesome.

I'm super proud of the decorating job I did and I think it is the best Blue and Gold cake I've ever seen (not that I've ever seen any others).

Don't you all agree? The kids loved them (I made two). I wasn't going to show a picture of the second one because I misspelled something but here it is.


It's pretty obvious how I messed up, but I thought I'd give you all a good laugh. No one at the B&G noticed but I was still mortified.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

mmmm sheet cake, you'll have to give me your recipe! Hugs, Chelsea

brigette said...

good work Tana!! Looks great

Stacy said...

Very pretty, although my pan is upset she wasn't mentioned. She did work hard you know. If it makes you feel better I had to stare for a while to figure out the mistake. =)

Jacque said...

They sure were yummy even though you mis-spelled a word.