Saturday, April 3, 2010

A moment to stroke my ego...

So I just want to say that I started this blog because in my heart of hearts, I've always believed I'm a writer. Yes I know there is little proof that I am any good at it, but a girls gotta dream. I started this blog a few years ago because I just wanted to write about what mattered to me and honestly I just wanted to write period. It is something that has brought me peace since I was a little girl.

Today I was looking at the comments (thanks Stacey for noticing this before I did). And a young man (yes I am very shocked that my very girly/stay at home mom posts could ever hold a mans attention) commented on one of my posts and actually wants to use parts of it for an essay he is writing.

It means alot to me that a piece of writing that I did could be of use to someone I don't even know. I'm actually kind of speechless.

Thanks friends and family for visiting my blog enough that it actually could be brought up on a google search. :-)

1 comment:

Chris and Megan said...

Lady! It's only surprising to you that you affect others. Those of us that have the privilege of knowing you are blessed.