Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My girls paintings!



So this blog is generally my writing blog but I have decided to start posting some of the other creative things that I do. I love to paint and these are two paintings I did for my girls for their rooms.

I love art but don't have alot of time to devote to it. The only reason that I was able to do these paintings is because I made them as presents for birthdays and Christmas. I also made matching blankets for them that I should post too. I just have to take pictures of them.

9 comments:

Sharida said...

I love it! So darling! I have no art talent what so ever. Billy on the other hand...you should see Makenna's room. He hand painted flowers and butterflies on her walls to match her crib bedding. Have you ever considered doing murals?

Tanada said...

Yeah, I've considered doing murals. But we've moved so much(five apartments in four years) that it wasn't feasible before now and I'm a little intimidated by it now that I finally have a house. You should post pics on your blog of Makenna's room. I'd love to see what he's done.

Anonymous said...

dannieTanada----WOW miss Talent!!
luv those---:)

I hand painted a HUGE tree in Abbie's room---like up her WHOLE wall.....luv it!!

Anonymous said...

I dunno why it says dannie...?
lol
i think i ment to put darling....
ha!

The Hill family said...

I love them!!! So cute! I want to do a bumble bee for Bree.

Shabby Chick said...

Wow they're really good! I can't draw or paint whatsoever, bet your girls love them. I'd really like to see the pics of the blankets :)

Mel xxx

~*Jen*~ said...

Awwwww! Those are so cute! You're so talented, Tana! :D

Margie said...

How adorable! Look how talented you are! Love them! I want to see the blankets!

Shabby Chick said...

Oh no, I didn't mean to make anyone cry! Happy memories I hope? It was a really nice day, we should do it more often really.

Mel xxx