Thursday, January 29, 2009

No response

Ok so I'm not going to take it personally, but it seems nobody is interested in getting a free homemade something from me. I really don't mind that no one wants to do it because it is similar to those chain letters or emails where if you comment an action is required on your part. So no hard feelings. My friend did the pay it forward on her blog and I thought it sounded fun.

Instead how about everybody who reads this does something nice for someone else. Look around your house at what you can get rid of that might be of use to somebody who may be in need. There are so many people out there suffering from job losses and decreased living expenses. I think when the time is dire and you personally feel like you don't have much, that is the time to give.

5 comments:

{C}lique Photography said...

I was going to respond...14 minutes after you posted it. But I was having a REALLY bad day and didn't want to talk to anyone even through typing, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been very nice.

But now I've seemed to pull myself out of bed and moved on to better days! Can I still play??

Anonymous said...

You have a kind heart Tana :)

Shabby Chick said...

Hi, I really wanted to reply because it sounds like a lovely idea BUT I didn't think you'd want to post something to England! But I will do something nice like you've suggested, it's a great idea.

Mel xxx

Tanada said...

No worries, Sharida I will make you something homemade. If you want to post the pay it forward on your blog I can email you the post info.

I wouldn't have minded sending something to you in England Mel, but it is very kind of you to think of saving me some money.

Chelsea said...

Tana, I would love something homemade from you. I actually was going to respond that I wanted one, but then it said I have to make something too. All I can make is Photo Albums and Scrapbooks. I'm not a painter like you. But if someone wants one I'll do it. I also have made it my new year's resolution to get rid of the old clothes and clutter I havn't given up for 5 years to D.I. or families who need them.