Thursday, June 24, 2010

I love my family!







Dan just got home from a long trip 9 days 8 nights and I was a little upset he had to go to work today. After what seemed like an eternity (I know it's nothing compared to people who have to deal with deployment) of being a single mom I wanted a break. I guess it's ok because he took they day off tomorrow. I was just so done with dealing with the kids when he left for work this morning I got a little mad. Not at him but at how much I didn't want to do the mom thing today. Well I finally got up and came to look at our new family pics again. I really love my family I just get tired of dealing with "Moommmmy!!!!" being yelled all day long. It's a good thing they are so cute, cause they do make it worth it!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I hate it when Steve gets home any day but Friday. Cause I hate it when he gets up the next day and leaves all day!! I feel your pain. At least he is home tomorrow and you get a nice three day weekend.

brigette said...

These pictures are so cute!! I love them!