Monday, June 7, 2010

Princesses, castles and cakes, oh my!

We had a princess party for my eldest this past week and I have to say that I had a blast getting ready for it and throwing it. It was all the things my daughter is pink, girly and fun. I love her and I really think she deserved the awesome party she got.My sister and sister in law were awesome as our party princesses. They talked to the girls at our "princess tea" about all the things that princesses are: kind, sweet and loving.
I didn't make this cake, my sweet sister bought it for Hannah because I had way too much to do preparing for the party.

Here is the basement all decked out in tuelle. I bought 400 yards of pink and white tuelle at a yard sale and used it like it was going out of style. I also made 8 tutus one for each princess guest.


I made this castle for the girls to color in when they first arrived.

2 comments:

The Hill family said...

WOW!!HOLY TULLE!! It looks great Tana! I bet those girls loved it!!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

That looks so great! What a fun party! It makes me want to have a princess party.