Saturday, March 7, 2009

Computer trouble

So right before we left for our family vacation our computer crapped out. The fan stopped working and I've been hesitant to use the computer because I've been worried about the computer crashing. My sweet husband has been working to get it fixed, but he is a very frugal man and doesn't want to spend any money (which also explains why he doesn't want to buy and new computer).

For a while my neighbor lent me her spare laptop and I got a few things done on the neighborhood blog. Right now I am typing on a laptop that my sister in law hated so much she bought a new one to get rid of it. I am thrilled that she disliked it so much because she felt so bad for me (cause my husband won't buy me a new computer) she gave it to me.

So I haven't written anything for a while. Now I'm going to try and get caught up on everybody's blogs but it may take time. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here I'm just suffering from the computer blues. We can't all have nice pretty ibooks like you Stacey (yes I'm jealous, but thanks for lending me your extra laptop).

3 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hiya, I really hope your eldest is better soon, it's so hard when one of them is ill :(

How great that your sister in law gave you the laptop!

Mel xxx

The Hill family said...

I think Dan is so silly. He looked like he was having fun with our new laptop.I for sure thought he was going to go home and buy one.

Shabby Chick said...

Thank you, glad you like it! To be honest it hasn't cost that much because we were given the bed and the rest of the furniture was bought pre-kids and the shelves are the cheapest of the cheap but painted the same colour as the walls! We have been lucky there really that we had things we could re-use.

Oh and she desperately wants it all painted blue as that's now her favourite colour!!!

Mel xxx