Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm in love!!!! (no offense Dan)


Yes they are the new loves of my life. I feel so incredibly spoiled. I mean I've dreamed of the day they and I could be together but I never really thought it was possible.

Too much, ok, but I really do adore my new washer and dryer. Just look at them, ah... I finally got to use them. They were delivered while I was out of town helping my sister with her new baby. Dan got to be the first to use them and I will always be jealous, to top it off he did all of the laundry while I was gone. It's a good thing I had a bunch of dirty stuff when I got home.

I know, I know melodrama is my middle name. But I am so thrilled. I actually used to almost hug these machines when walking by them at Lowes or Home Depot. After all they are gorgeous.

I guess there are some perks for having a washing machine bust mid load.

3 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Well that post cheered me up! I am very jealous that you have a dryer, I soooooo want one. They look very new and efficient :)

Mel xxx

The Hill family said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

~*Jen*~ said...

Isn't it hilarious now that we're grown ups, getting new appliances is like finding out a boy you like at school called you! Funny how our perceptions change lol! They are quite beautiful, I must say! I'm super jealous, especially since my washer and dryer have been on their last leg for the past 3 years. No IDEA how they're survived this long! ;)