Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sorry, I know it's not Halloween but I had to post these!

So I know, I know it is so far past halloween that we aren't looking back on it anymore, we're almost looking forward to it again. But that doesn't change the fact that we had alot of fun and I actually took pictures of the fun things we did. Here we are carving a pumpkin.


The girls were Mulan and a pirate. I made the Mulan costume and bought the pirate one a year before during halloween clearance, they were so cute. We made treats to bring to friends that are the cutest little witches ever. My eldest even helped dip the marshmallows in the dyed coconut and helped put on the eyes and nose.

I made my parents have a halloween party and my dad made that cool cream cheese frosted cheese log. If you can't tell it's a mummy. My dad used to be a chef for those who didn't know.

The graveyard cake I made for my little brothers birthday which is right before halloween.



We had a blast last halloween and it is definately one I will always remember, cause of the amazing treats that started off the holiday season for me and the beginning of my six pound weight gain.

2 comments:

The Vintage Kitten said...

It looks like a lot of fun and Im not surprised at a six pound weight gain, the cakes look delicious!!

Sarah and Garrett said...

Wow! Your girls are growing so fast! I can only imagine how big they must be now. So cute! And I love your dad's cheese log. It looks so great!